Sunday, August 9, 2009
Feeling High School - Need the Sparks
I am looking for: SPARKS, sense of humor, engaging personality, someone i would want to call in the middle of the night, someone who will be comfortable with my friends and family.
I don't need JUST NICE. I want sparks. I need sparks.
I don't need JUST NICE. I want sparks. I need sparks.
So how do you tell someone that they just don't light up your fire? without breaking his heart...
He is a nice guy after all.
-------------------------
It is said that the reason why leaves fall from the branch is to allow new leaves to take their places. No matter how sad the fallen leaves look, there will always be new sprouts in spring. Perhaps, emptiness in the heart is something similar to that.
I'm not sure who said that, but my friend, JM, just shared that with me.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
Post a Comment