Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

is it that Bad?

March 17th, 2007

by degsnumber2

I’m new at this… so bear with me…

I’ve been described as someone who is mature but with something missing… or with something wrong. According to my friends, I’m too caught up with the idea of THE right person.

Is it that bad?

You know, to believe that there’s someone out there who IS right for me?

I’ve made my share of mistakes and for once in my life, I want to make it right...I guess, I’ve watch too many romantic movies and read too many novels… BUT don’t we all want to have that feeling? And don’t we all want someone to grow old with.. You know that sort of
stuff… It’s particularly HARD if you fall for a FRIEND… Somebody forwarded a message to me that read: when friends fall in love, it’s MAGIC, but if friends choose not to fall in love, that’s RESPECT.

There are days when I’d choose magic over respect. But then again, I’d rather have him as a Friend for the rest of my life. If he’s not THE one, then someone will come along eventually. EVENTUALLY. Isn’t better to still believe in the idea of someone meant for me than to become a cynic and not believe in the idea of love at all?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]